Answer the following questions to the best of your ability.
1. What is a watershed?
2. Why are watersheds important?
3. Name three ways that humans impact watersheds.
4. How are the boundaries of
a watershed determined?
5. What is an artifact?
6. How much of the world's
drinking water is provided by rivers?
7. What is a topographic map?
8. List two things that you could do to protect or improve the health of a watershed.
9. How does the quality of your watershed impact the health of the ocean?
10. What is non-point source pollution?
for Global Environmental Education